3.10.2010

Can't the semester be over already.....

UGH! This semester keeps dragging on and on and on and on and on........ AHHHH! I mean technically there is only 4 weeks left! WHAT!?! 4 weeks! My goodness but it just seems it be dragging on and on and on and on...... 
But after the semester is over that means work.... or I guess looking for a job and then work. That is my least favorite thing to do! Looking for work! So this is kinda a shout out if any one knows of anything or anywhere that would be hiring and where I could start working in the middle of April that would be fantastic...

Ok enough complaining....

I love laughing! 
&
I love cheesy jokes!

 I'm pretty lucky because Landon is the best teller of cheesy jokes I have ever met in my whole entire life! They're good! And they always make me laugh! 
Laughing is great! You cannot laugh without smiling and you can't smile and not be happy!
So be happy, smile and laugh! 


Also my family (especially my crazy sisters) make me laugh! 
We have so much fun together! We joke around a lot and we love to have fun! Sometimes (ok most of the time) we are loud and probably very obnoxious but we are almost always smiling and laughing!

I love my life! 
XO Kendra

No comments:

Post a Comment