So sadly enough I am already counting down the days until Landon and I get married! 100 and counting! Wow... so I have only been engaged for 14 days but July 10th can't get here fast enough!
Also the wedding planning has begun..... and the more I think about it the more overwhelmed I get!
But I am super excited about it all! I love Landon so much! He is my best friend and I cannot wait
to spend forever with him!
So wedding planning.... My colors are blue and green with yellow purple cream and brown (ya I know that seems like a lot of colors but just trust me!) Landon says it sounds fruity! Whatever, it will be fabulous!
This picture says it all for my colors! Isn't it beautiful?!?

This picture says it all for my colors! Isn't it beautiful?!?

Well it is almost the end of Thursday which means that tomorrow is FRIDAY! Yay for the weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment