I would put my husband but I feel to be fair I should spread the love and pick someone else since he already has a post all about him.
Nikki! I picked her because I can't imagine how my life would be if I would never have met her. I met Nikki my first semester at college. I was seriously blessed with the best roommates a girl could ask for and they have become some of my bestfriends! We are soul sisters and forever friends. Dancing to music, eating good food, getting crafty, watching tv shows together and just having the best time. Nikki is always there for me and I know that I can tell her anything. She is so fashionable and always good for advice. I love her and I am so excited she is coming to Rexburg in less than a month!

No comments:
Post a Comment