Here is to my weekend-
 |
| Brandon's yummy fruit pizza... YUM |
This weekend was pretty fun! I really wish though that I had been able to sleep in on at least one day.
Sunday was the superbowl and Landon decided to invite some friends over and we had a little party! It was our first get together in our apartment. We are slackers, I know. We have been married for almost 7 months and have not had a get together at our apartment. Here are the pictures from last night.
 |
| Landon making his pudding dirt cup |
 |
The worms
|
 |
| Brandon making his pudding cup |
What!!! You had gummy worms??? And why were we not invited... as you may have noticed on my blog, GUMMY WORMS are my ultimate love right now. I guess it was a good thing though cuz I wouldnt have been able to resist and Sunday was only day 2 of my no sweets week.
ReplyDeleteYeah don't sweat it about not having people over for a long time, we didn't either - except for our parents but I mean thats because they would bring food so of course we'd have them over!
ReplyDelete