I love that place (can it be a place if it exists on the Internet?). It is one of my favorite things that has ever been invented. So to show my love for Pinterest and to show you what I've been loving an pinning, here are some of my latest pins and why I love them.
You have probably seen these floating around the Internet but I think they are funny!
I love these colors. I have decided that when I have money (some day far in the future) I will make these colors happen in my kitchen. Aren't they lovely?
Good sayings or inspirational quotes designed in a fun and beautiful way is a weakness of mine. I have a whole board full (and I mean full. Over 200 pins full.) of these amazing and inspiring quotes. This is just one I recently pined.
Uh.... there are no words for how delicious these look. Yum!
Source: Uploaded by user via Kendra on Pinterest
I am making these for my next party or maybe just to hang in my house. Yeah probably to hang in my house. Oooo in red, white and pink for V-day!
Well there you have it. My addiction to pinning continues so if you want to keep up with my progress follow me! It will be a party!





No comments:
Post a Comment