2.18.2010

First Blog Post!

YEAH! Finally I am starting up this blog! I don't know why but I have wanted to start one for a while now. I'm not sure who will read this, if anyone at all, but I think this will be a good way to record what is going on in my life. I guess kind of like a journal. Well here goes nothing!


I've titiled this blog A life without love is no life at all. I want to focus on the things that I love. Everyday little things that make me happy. Like today for instance. I love the temple! Every Thursday after my class at 9:30 I go to the temple. It is fantastic. I love the peace that is there. I always feel better and am able to refocus my efforts to where I should be. 


I am happy. I love my life and the tender mercies of the Lord that make it that way! 

No comments:

Post a Comment