Have any of you heard of
Etsy.com?! Its fantastic! I discovered it this summer while watching the news. I know the NEWS! First of all who watches the news? Really? And second by watching the news I was able to find this wonderful site! I know, I'm as amazed as you are. Alright so Etsy is fantastic! For those of you who don't know what it is I'll give a little overview. Etsy is a website where you can buy and sell anything handmade or vintage. I especially love the vintage and jewelry sections. I have never bought anything on here but I love love love LOVE to search and spend hours looking. Its kinda like window shopping.
So the reason this is my oldest/newest obsession is because I have just recently rediscovered its fantastic contents. Last night I spent about an hour and a half browsing and fantasizing over these wonderful selections of jewelry and clothes. Like look at this-
It is from
Tiny Tokens Designs. I love this idea. I really want one with my name my husbands name and our wedding date! Here is another one that I really like.
This one is from
Moonlight Doodles. Just imagine instead of true love the names of me and my husband. So much fun!
Well I hope that either you have discovered or rediscovered
Etsy today! Happy shopping!
okay funny story... I spent over an hour browsing etsy last night too! It's like we went shopping together last night :) cute.
ReplyDelete